Code of Conduct for remote speakers in multilingual meetings and conferences
New document published by the Directorate-General for Interpretation.
Young Interpreters Award 2022 (Leopoldo Costa Prize)
On the occasion of our annual conference with universities, DG Interpretation is organising the "Young Interpreters Award 2022 (Leopoldo Costa Prize)".
Accreditation test cycle 2022-23
Work as a freelance interpreter at the EU. Deadline for applications: 15 July 2022 12:00 CET
Call for applications: PASS - Support programme for the accreditation of Danish Interpreters
Deadline for applications for the accreditation test: 3 June 2022 12:00 CET.Deadline for applications for the PASS programme: 10 June 2022 12:00 CET.
DG Interpretation’s 6th Customer Satisfaction Survey on the Quality of Interpretation
Meeting participants’ overall satisfaction with interpretation is at 93% this year.
- provide interpretation services for the Commission, European Council, Council of the EU, Committee of the Regions, European Economic and Social Committee, European Investment Bank as well as agencies and offices in EU countries
- allocate Commission meeting rooms and provide support for multilingual meetings and conferences
- advise on the construction and renovation of conference facilities with installations for simultaneous interpretation
- help to put the Commission's multilingualism strategy into practice
- bring together partners from non-EU countries to share expertise in the field of interpretation and pass on best practices from their respective fields
Plans and reports
Commission work programme - overview of institution-wide deliverables for current year
Strategic plan - department strategy, objectives for 2020-2024
Management plan - department forecasted outputs, activities, resources for current year
Annual activity report - department achievements, resources used during previous year
Ръководство и организация
- Directorate General for Interpretation
- Електронен адрес
- Телефонен номер
- +32 2 299 11 11 (Commission switchboard)
- Пощенски адрес
- European Commission, 1049 Bruxelles/Brussel, Belgium