The first cross-regional meeting on Projects of Common Interest (PCI) and Projects of Mutual Interest (PMI) for all energy infrastructure categories takes place on 17 October 2022.
The meeting aims to kick off the process for establishing the first Union list of PCIs/PMIs under the revised TEN-E Regulation and provide information and clarification on the timeline, different steps in the process, internal rules of the regional groups and roles and responsibilities of relevant actors.
- energy policy | energy union
- 17 Oct 2022,
10:00 AM - 10:15 PM CESTIntroduction
- 10:15 AM - 11:30 AM CESTProjects of Common Interest and Projects of Mutual Interest (PCI/PMI): the new legal framework – TEN-E Regulation ((EU) 2022/869)
Overview of all priority corridors and thematic areas
- 11:30 AM - 11:45 AM CESTCoffee break
- 11:45 AM - 12:30 PM CESTTEN-E process (2022-2023)
TEN-E process (2022-2023) for establishing the first Union list of Projects of Common Interest and Projects of Mutual Interest, including project submission for all infrastructure categories
- 12:30 PM - 02:00 PM CESTLunch break
- 02:00 PM - 03:00 PM CESTInternal Rules of the Regional Groups
Working together: roles and responsibilities
- 03:00 PM - 03:15 PM CESTNext steps