On the occasion of our annual conference with universities, DG Interpretation is organising the "Young Interpreters Award 2022 (Leopoldo Costa Prize)".
Work as a freelance interpreter at the EU. Deadline for applications: 15 July 2022 12:00 CET
Deadline for applications for the accreditation test: 3 June 2022 12:00 CET.Deadline for applications for the PASS programme: 10 June 2022 12:00 CET.
Meeting participants’ overall satisfaction with interpretation is at 93% this year.
On the occasion of our annual conference with universities, DG Interpretation is organising the "Young Interpreters Award 2021 (Leopoldo Costa Prize)".
- provide interpretation services for the Commission, European Council, Council of the EU, Committee of the Regions, European Economic and Social Committee, European Investment Bank as well as agencies and offices in EU countries
- allocate Commission meeting rooms and provide support for multilingual meetings and conferences
- advise on the construction and renovation of conference facilities with installations for simultaneous interpretation
- help to put the Commission's multilingualism strategy into practice
- bring together partners from non-EU countries to share expertise in the field of interpretation and pass on best practices from their respective fields
Plans and reports
Commission work programme - overview of institution-wide deliverables for current year
Strategic plan - department strategy, objectives for 2020-2024
Management plan - department forecasted outputs, activities, resources for current year
Annual activity report - department achievements, resources used during previous year
Διοίκηση και οργάνωση
- Directorate General for Interpretation
- Αριθμός τηλεφώνου
- +32 2 299 11 11 (Commission switchboard)
- Ταχυδρομική διεύθυνση
- European Commission, 1049 Bruxelles/Brussel, Belgium