- Data publicării
- 1 iulie 2022
- Departament implicat
- Directorate-General for Budget
Commission's proposal: Draft Amending Budget 4/2022, COM(2022) 350 – 01 July 2022
The purpose of Draft Amending Budget (DAB) No 4 for the year 2022 is to update the revenue side of the budget to take account of the latest developments:
- the updated own resources forecasts for the 2022 budget agreed by the Advisory Committee on Own Resources (ACOR) on 23 May 2022;
- to update other revenues such as the United Kingdom contribution, fines and other.
Additionally, DAB 4/2022 includes two specific adjustments related to expenditure:
- adjustment of the budgetary nomenclature following the new possibilities for Member States to transfer resources of their initial ERDF, CF, ESF+ and EMFAF allocations to the REPowerEU chapter of the RRF following the Commission proposal for REPowerEU on 18 May 2022;
- the additional staff requested for Eurojust following the extension of its mandate to collect and preserve war crime evidence. The related appropriations in 2022 will be financed through internal redeployment, and therefore no additional financing is required for this purpose.