National portals for eight EU funds
The national portals are websites set up by Member States to inform citizens about the implementation of Union funds in their countries during the 2021-2027 funding period. Each country has its own national website portal, which covers implementation of
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
- European Social Fund Plus (ESF+)
- Cohesion Fund (CF)
- Just Transition Fund (JTF)
- European Maritime, Fisheries and Aquaculture Fund (EMFAF)
- Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF)
- Internal Security Fund (ISF)
- Instrument for Financial Support for Border Management and Visa Policy (BMVI)
The management of these funds is done in collaboration with the European Commission and national public authorities.
Over time, in particular during the 2014-2020 period, these portals have become national single entry points for EU funds, providing access to all programmes in a country as well.
The national website portals and the programme websites offer up to date information on upcoming funding opportunities, namely which regions are covered by funding calls, who can apply, the amount of funding allocated to a call, programme and EU policy objectives, and timeline. These websites also offer useful information for applicants and beneficiaries whose projects have been selected for support. Success stories, highlighted projects, guidelines to apply to funding calls, information about trainings and other useful information is presented here (in national languages) and can serve as inspiration for aspiring project beneficiaries.