Today is the European Day of Languages! This time, we celebrate it during the #EuropeanYearOfYouth, shining a light on the importance of European youth to build a better future in the EU – greener, more inclusive and digital.
Find your favourite quote – or your favourite EU language - among the 27 ones on this year’s poster. And watch the animations on our YouTube channel!
The European Day of Languages on 26 September is a well-established, annual opportunity to raise awareness around language learning and linguistic diversity. It started in 2001, organised jointly by the European Union and the Council of Europe. Many language and cultural institutes, associations, universities and, in particular schools, take part. With funding from Erasmus+, the European Union helps fund 80 local and national events around the European Day of Languages.
- Paskelbimo data
- 2022 m. rugsėjo 26 d.
- Vertimo raštu generalinis direktoratas
- Vardas, pavardė (pavadinimas)
- Directorate-General for Translation - Brussels
- Telefono numeris
- +32 2 299 11 11 (Commission switchboard)
- Pašto adresas
- Directorate-General for Translation, European Commission, 1049 Bruxelles/Brussel, Belgium