The First Plenary Meeting of the Investors Dialogue on Energy aims to update stakeholders on the work of the platform, looking in particular at developments and initiatives related to the implementation of the REPowerEU plan. Facilitated discussions will focus on the current investment landscape and how this can support the financing of new and necessary innovations in the energy sector.
The event will garner high-level representation from the European Commission, including the Commissioner for Energy, Kadri Simson, European Parliament, European Investment Bank and the International Energy Agency. Select founders of the most innovative energy start-ups, coordinators of key EU-funded initiatives and the members of the Investors Dialogue Working Groups are also expected to attend.
During the event, participants will have opportunities to meet, network and potentially collaborate with members of the Working Groups as well as stakeholders of the Investors Dialogue.
The agenda covers the following themes
- implementation of REPower EU: Perspectives from policy, finance and innovation
- outcomes and updates from the Working Groups of the Investors Dialogue
- perspectives on investments along the innovation value chain for clean technologies
- pitch session: Spotlight on key initiatives supporting REPower EU
The event is open to the Investors Dialogue on Energy community members and stakeholders as well as parties relevant to and interested in the Investors Dialogue on Energy. Please note that as attendance in-person is limited, participants must indicate in their registration the intention to participate in-person and receive confirmation to be able to access the conference venue.
For social media: #InvestorsDialogueEnergy
The Investors Dialogue on Energy is a multi-level stakeholder platform that brings together experts from the energy and finance sectors in all EU countries. Its aim is to assess and upgrade financing schemes to mobilise financing in the context of the European Green Deal and the REPowerEU plan.
- energy policy | energy efficiency | energy union
- Brussels, Belgium
- Renaissance HotelRenaissance Hotel, Rue du Parnasse 19, 1050 Brussels Brussels, Belgium
- Generaldirektoratet for Energi