- Publication date
- Directorate-General for Budget
The BUDGET Directorate-General of the European Commission is using the SWIFT network for the payments of the Commission.
The connection between the EU Commission IT network and the SWIFT Network is made, in production, through redundant leased lines using a SWIFT “Gold” connectivity layout.
The SWICONN2 tender is being launched to provision such leased lines:
- Bidders must be SWIFT recognized network partners (https://www.swift.com/our-solutions/interfaces-and-integration/alliance-connect/network-partners).
- The tender is comprised of 2 lots. Each lot is comprised of two leased lines, one from Brussels, the other from Luxembourg, both connecting to SWIFT through the network of the network partner (see Technical Specifications for further details)
- Bids must be submitted by 27/11/2018 at the latest (see Invitation Letter for further details)
- Duration of the contract: 4 years maximum (see Draft Contract for further details).
- The tender specifications provides all the details.
- Questions may be submitted to email address: BUDG-2018-POfirstname.lastname@example.org (up to 20/11/2018)