EU Login will reduce the number of times you are asked for your password when using multifactor authentication.
It aims to strengthen cross-border interoperability and cooperation in the public sector across the EU.
EU Login- Say goodbye to push notifications on your mobile device and hello to in-app, or ‘silent’, requests.
The workshops follow the highly successful joint DIGIT/CNECT event Open Source Beyond 2020 held in November 2019.
The United Nations, the European Commission and the OpenStreetMap community have started a month-long hackathon, 03 to 31 October
- provide reliable, cost-effective and secure IT infrastructure and services
- deliver information systems and rationalise business processes
- create new ways for staff to work and collaborate
- align IT investments with business priorities, balancing risk with business value for the Commission
- promote and facilitate interoperability, so that European public administrations can work together seamlessly across national boundaries
Plans and reports
Commission work programme - overview of institution-wide deliverables for current year
Strategic plan - department strategy, objectives for 2020-2024
Management plan - department forecasted outputs, activities, resources for current year
Annual activity report - department achievements, resources used during previous year
European Commission Digital Strategy – A digitally transformed, people-first Commission
Digital workplace strategy – department principles and objectives for a modern workplace for the staff of the Commission
IT governance – provides the framework for managing, controlling, and monitoring the Commission's information technology services
Proposal for Cybersecurity Regulation – provides a framework for governance, risk management and control in the cybersecurity area.
Interoperable Europe Act Proposal – provides a EU cooperation framework for interoperability in the public sector.
- Directorate-General for Informatics
- +32 2 299 11 11 (Commission switchboard)
- Directorate-General for Informatics, European Commission, 1049 Bruxelles/Brussel, Belgium